Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven is a versatile air fryer that can cook many different things like cakes, meats, and veggies. It cooks favorites like fries, onion rings to quiche, pizza, and more for the family.
Farberware is all in one toaster oven in-built with an air fryer. It warms, bakes, roasts, and toasts and lets air fry inside the oven. Instead of using different cooking pots and pans, we can cook favorite crunchy foods with the Farberware Air Fryer.
The kitchen workhorse uses powerful technology with rapid, hot air circulation to prepare fries without oil. We can enjoy healthier food without any mess and guilt. The design of the fryer is simple and does not have anything too flashy. The fryer has a temperature control dial and timer.
The Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven is with simplistic features and controls. It has two LED’s which indicates power and preheat status. The temperature controls from a minimum of 250 degrees Fahrenheit to a maximum of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. We can set the timer by turning the dial to select a cook time between 0-30 minutes.
The basket and the basket holder are BPA-free. The fry basket sits easily and neatly inside the basket holder, which has a large handle to insert and remove the basket. The cooking cavity is a style pull-out, the drawer-type basket that is set into the unit.
- Versatile and cooks many different foods.
- Eliminates oil and grease-related mess.
- Easy and fast to use.
- Easy to clean.
- The coating on the basket chips away.
- More like a convection oven.
How to Use Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- To cook in the Farberware air fryer, place the ingredients inside the fry basket and put it into the unit safely.
- Turn the temperature dial to the desired temperature and choose a cook time by turning the timer dial.
- Leave the machine and let the food be cooked.
- Once the time is up, remove the basket carefully if required, place the basket again to cook for few more minutes.
- Let the machine be cooled completely before wiping the outer unit.
- Now we can clean the basket and put them in their place of the machine. Leave the machine unplugged until the next use.
How to Clean Farberware
It is essential to clean the air fryer after using it. The Farberware basket and basket holder are dishwasher safe. Place the basket and holder into the dishwasher and leave them until they come out fresh and clean.
If the dishwasher is not available, we can also rinse and wipe gently with a soft brush or cloth. The outer unit can be wiped with a wet cloth and some kitchen spray to remove dust or food residue.
Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven Specifications
Product Dimensions: 17.5*15.98*12.76 Inches
Weight: 22.2 pounds
Power: 1400 Watts
Cooking Capacity: up to 2 pounds (900gm)
Temperature: up to 30 minutes
Material: Stainless Steel
Where to Buy
Amazon: Click Here to Buy