Now a day’s people are staying away from home for education and jobs and miss the home food especially Rotis/chapatis.
Roti Maker is the solution for those people who love rotis, chapatis, and parathas. Everyone can make Rotis without a rolling pin, board, and pan.
With Roti makers, we can make round, thin, and puffed rotis with easy process. It is the perfect kitchen appliance for housewives and working women.
We can make bulk chapatis/rotis in very less time and effort. Roti makers are budget-friendly and also saves gas with low consumption of power.
There are many brands and models of Roti makers in the market and we need to choose the best which is easy to use and with more durability.
Before choosing we need to consider some basic qualities like automatic temperature control, non-stick coating, griddle size, light indicator, power consumption, safety, etc.
Best Electric Roti Makers/Chapati Makers
Westinghouse WKRM292 Stainless Steel Non-Stick Roti Maker
New Westinghouse Tortilla/Roti Maker used for making rotis, tortillas wraps, pitas, flat-breads, and chapatis in a few minutes. The cooking plates heat controlled by a thermostat. The cooking plates top and bottom are coated with nonstick material for easy removal. The Roti maker is easily cleaned with a cloth. There is a compact storage and with a beautiful chrome finish.
Westinghouse has a power & ready light indicator with ergonomic design and also a durable press handler. The Roti makers can make 8-inch rotis or tortillas. The dimensions of tortilla makers are 20*12*6 inches with 20 pounds.
Brentwood Electric Tortilla Maker
Brentwood TS-128 Stainless Steel Non-stick Electric Tortilla Maker is perfect to make 10 inch round and authentic rotis. Heat is adjustable to make soft or crispy rotis. It has non-stick aluminum plates and power and preheats indicator lights. The Roti maker is easy to use and clean.
We can make rotis, tortillas, flatbread, chapati, mandarin pancakes, and more. It is having a brushed stainless steel finish and a control dial for the heating element. The dimensions are 8*9*2 inches and 3.7 pounds of weight.
Revel Roti CTM 630 Tortilla Maker
Revel Roti CTM 630 Tortilla Flatbread Maker is having a temperature controller. It makes tortillas, rotis, flatbread, puri, and chapati on its non-stick surface. It can make rotis or tortillas of about 10 inches and having auto on/ready light. Revel Roti maker is with compact stand up design.
The temperature of the tortilla maker is adjustable, it has a knob touch strengthen the body and with hardened plastic which is extremely safe to use. The dimensions of the Revel Roti CTM 630 Tortilla maker are 15.1*11.5*9 inches and with 6.34 pounds of weight.
CucinaPro Tortilla Maker
CucinaPro Electric Flatbread maker can easily make 10-inch tortillas, rotis, chapatis, pitas, and flatbread. The Roti maker is with a heavyweight aluminum body. It is having non-stick coated plates that distribute heat evenly to make tortillas. It is long-lasting, durable, and easy to clean after using it.
CucinaPro is with appropriate cord wrap and ready light. To store conveniently store the maker upright. We can also make homemade tacos, quesadillas, tostadas, or gyros with the tortilla maker. The dimensions are 13*9.75*6.5 inches and with 9 pounds weight.
Saachi SA1650 Electric Non-stick Roti Maker
Saachi SA1650 Electric Non-stick Roti maker is a UL approved and temperature of heating thermostat set based on USA UL standards. We need to transfer the cooked Roti to stove fire to make fluffed rotis. It is the new upgraded model flattens and bakes to get great tortillas, rotis, chapatis, etc.
Non-stick plates of the Roti maker heats quickly and distribute the heat evenly for perfect rotis. There is an auto ON/OFF/Ready light options compact storage and beautiful chrome finish. The dimensions are 12*10*8 inches and with 6 pounds weight.
Buyer Guide and Tips for Best Electric Roti Maker
- Fix the budget before buying the Roti maker. For Roti makers price equates with the quality, so don’t stick to low price and look for the long run appliance. The price differs on the sizes of the Roti makers, so think this beforehand.
- The pan or griddle must be aluminum as this metal will distribute the heat. If the maker is non-stick, we no need to add much oil. Choose the Roti maker with 8 to 10 inches and also based on the family size. Griddle must cook the food faster.
- The surface of the Roti maker should reach 425 degrees for the best results. Most of the makers consume less power and available in budget prices. It saves gas usage. The maker with a 10-inch pan requires 1000 watts.
- The Maker should have an ON/OFF indicator light to know whether the device is working and must have auto-off when the limit of the heat reached.
- Choose the Maker which have a shockproof body for safety. The maker works with a lot of electricity to get heat so it should be built to avoid electric hazards.
- Choose the tortilla maker which has an adjustable temperature knob to adjust and make the rotis as you want.
- After buying the Roti maker many people get frustrated for not getting perfect rotis. So choose the maker with a user manual and demo CD to follow the instructions before making rotis.
Roti maker is one of the best kitchen devices which helps to make soft and crispy rotis in a short period. In this article we provided 5 best electric Roti makers and also the buyer guide, choose the best one with the information given.
Can we make puff rotis with Roti Makers?
Yes, we can make tasty rotis with the maker, there is a technique of rolling the Roti upside down and not putting much pressure if not the Roti may break.
Apart from rotis, what else can be made with Roti Makers?
We can make Chapatis, parathas, puri, omelets, papads, dosa, uthappam, flat-breads, tortillas, pitas, etc.